Licensing Advice & Assistance

Complete Environmental Solutions offer reliable help and assistance with licensing applications. We liaise with your licensing authority within your local authority to help secure your application.

Premise Licence

You will require a premise licence for the following:
  • The sale or supply of alcohol
  • The provision of public entertainment
  • The provision of late night hot food or drink
Temporary Event Notice

A temporary event notice is required to hold a one time licensable event at un unlicensed establishment or to temporarily extend the hours or activities permitted by a current Premise licence.

New applications and variations

The holder of a Premise Licence can apply to change their licence to cover changes in activities, opening hours or area that is current by the existing current licence.

Call us at 01889 882 366 or message us below

Name (required)

Email (required)